The CPD TPEG program puts the adult learner on a fast track to entry-level employment. Please refer to the general TPEG flyer.
For TPEG information, contact:
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Minimum age of 18
- Not be in default of student loan or have prior balance due to college
Please note that individual training programs may require specific prerequisites such as: High School diploma/GED, negative TB screening, and/or a background check.
For those who qualify, TPEG will provide financial assistance in the form of need-based scholarships. A limited number of scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis during the fall and spring semesters only.
For most programs, the grant covers the entire cost of tuition (course cost). Students may be responsible for purchasing books and/or supplies.
Available during Fall and Spring Semesters
To request an application, please call 281.478.3636 or send an email to CommunityEducation@sjcd.edu. You can also pick up a packet by visiting the CPD Registration Office at the Central, North or South campus.
To apply, you will need to gather the required documentation and forms:
- Official IRS 2016 Tax Return Transcript (issued by the IRS office)
- Official IRS 2016 Wage and Income Transcript (issued by the IRS office) OR Copies of your 2016 W2s
- How to Order an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Download and print the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) 2018 -2019 Application