Welcome Back to San Jacinto College!
Are you wanting to return to San Jacinto College after taking a break? If so, we welcome you back! If it’s been more than four semesters since you’ve attended classes, you’ll need to submit a new application.
Follow the instructions below to re-apply and get back on track at San Jacinto College:
- For students whose last application was prior to Fall 2014, you will first need to create an Apply Texas profile. After your profile has been created, you will need to fill out an application for your term of interest.
- If you already have an Apply Texas profile, you will need to log in and find your last San Jacinto College application. You can copy this old application to a new 2-year college application and select San Jacinto College.
- If you need assistance with creating a profile or finishing your application, our campuses have open labs with staff who can help you walk through this process.
- Because you previously submitted documentation to the College, you may not need to submit any further documentation. If you have completed coursework at another college or university, you will need to have an official transcript sent in and evaluated.
- We also strongly suggest that you meet with an advisor to make sure you’re on track to complete your certificate or degree at San Jacinto College.