While the Admissions Office and the Registrars Office keep official school records on each student, including the official transcript, it is highly recommended that each student keep a current file of important documents. This file should include:
- A curriculum guide for the specific degree program
- This guide should be kept up to date indicating which course have been completed
- Should indicate prerequisites / co requisites for certain classes
- Will help you with sequencing of classes
- Catalog: current during year you began course of study
- Important reports: piano proficiency, jury reviews, recital attendance, etc.