The San Jacinto College District is committed to equal opportunity for all students, employees, and applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. The following College official has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College's non-discrimination policies: Vice President of Human Resources, 4620 Fairmont Pkwy., Pasadena, TX 77504; 281-991-2659; Sandra.Ramirez@sjcd.edu.
Student Success Center Rules
· Students are required to sign using the SJC Generated ID # or Student ID card.
· Only students currently enrolled in courses offered by SJC are eligible for help in the center.
· Tutors are not expected to perform the student’s online quizzes, papers/assignments, or to teach material missed in class.
· Cell phones must be turned off or on silent mode while in the center.
· Bring the course syllabus and any relevant materials, such as your textbooks, notes, etc.
. Meals are not permitted in the center.